As the saying goes, “you are what you eat”. But, if your digestion is compromised, your ability to obtain and utilize nutrients from your food may be impaired.
Some people experience heartburn, embarrassing gas, bloating, abdominal pains, or have been told they have Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and they just “have to live with it”. Others suffer from Crohns’ Disease or Ulcerative Colitis, which greatly impact their daily lives and prevent their experience of well-being.
Either end of this spectrum of digestive concerns can contribute to nutrient deficiencies, skin conditions, hormone imbalances, low mood, reduced ability to heal, increased risk of other diseases, and more.
Don’t let your digestive symptoms detract from your daily life, work performance, mood, or relationships – join Dr Kathleen Mahannah, ND and find out exactly how to optimize your gut in order to support your health and heal your digestion.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- What your gut symptoms could be telling you about your health
- The root causes of annoying digestive concerns such as gas, bloating, pain, “IBS”, constipation and diarrhea
- What lifestyle factors may be contributing to your digestive concerns, and how to rectify them
- How to approach your digestive health from a holistic perspective
You will leave this presentation with:
- Simple lifestyle habits that you can implement immediately to help restore your digestive function
- Natural home remedies you can implement at home to soothe occasional heartburn, gas or bloating, or other digestive concerns
- The top foods you can add to your diet to promote gut healing, along with recipes
- What further medical and naturopathic testing you may want to consider to get to the root cause of your own unique digestive concerns
- What supplements or herbs may be beneficial to you
Seats are limited so please register in advance by calling us at 604.990.6963 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you.
EVENT LISTING on Restoration Health Clinic