As many of you might have noticed Lynn Valley Village has been undergoing some maintenance work in the past year. We are eying the finish line.
Scheduled from February 11 to March 1 work on replaying beam and columns around the elevator in the Plaza. After that work has been completed the current scaffolding with be removed.
The rules are simple. You can enter once but you may share the contest with your family and friends and they can enter the contest as well.
The lucky winner will be drawn in a random electronic draw on February 13th at 5pm and will receive amazing gift basket with products our merchants.
We would love it if you like our Facebook page so you can get news on what is happening in the Village, events of the month and other contests.
There are many traditional practices with food & nutrition from pre-conception to pregnancy and beyond.
In this talk, you will discover how to harness these traditions and simple foods in our modern lives to prepare yourself for conception and nourish your body and baby in pregnancy. This talk is perfect for anyone wanting to conceive in the next year or if you are currently pregnant.
- the top foods for fertility and conception
- the cycle of cleansing and building foods to support a healthy pregnancy
- pregnancy nutrition to optimize how mom feels and how baby’s growth
- easy recipes with fertility & pregnancy superfoods
This free community talk is on Tues Feb 5 from 6:30-8:30pm. Please call 604-990-6963 or email us at email@example.com to reserve your seat as spaces fill quickly.
Please join Cara Halber, Nutrition Consultant, at the Restoration Health Clinic on Tuesday January 8th at 6:30pm for a FREE community talk on all things Keto. This therapeutic style of eating can help the body heal from many imbalances and allows you to reach your body’s ideal weight.
The Keto Diet has become more and more popular in recent years and in this talk you will learn:
- the common myths and misconceptions about Keto eating
- the Keto Diet fundamentals
to help your body reach its preferred metabolic state
- whether following the Keto diet is right for you and what to expect when starting out
- how you can still eat plenty of veggies and enjoy your favourite foods on Keto
- easy and simple recipes and meal ideas that are satisfying and quick to make
Seats are limited. We can’t wait to start the new year off right by going keto together!"
On Thursday, January 17th Nourish Market Lynn Valley Village will continue their Free Community Health Talks. Join them for another great Community Event and kick off 2019 with a healthy start by joining Nourish Market's community cleanse.
Reserve your seat by registering in-store, phone 778-340-4030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.